I.BET OF AFRICA - GENERAL RULES
1. BET OF AFRICA clients should read, comprehend and accept the following rules. The possession of a betting receipt issued by BET OF AFRICA implies that which is stated on the receipt itself, that the client acknowledges and has accepted the rules, which must be displayed and made available to the customer. Please read the „TERMS AND CONDITIONS" carefully and if you do not accept them, do not use the website. The „TERMS AND CONDITIONS" shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the website were references to your use of our regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the website .
2. The acceptance of bets from clients under the age of 18 is prohibited. BET OF AFRICA reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
3. The date and time of the initiation of an event is the date and time that the event actually starts and not the expiry date and time entered into the BET OF AFRICA computer. Therefore, if the expiry date and time entered in the BET OF AFRICA computer is after (erroneously or for any other reason) the effective date and time of the event and the event is either underway or finished, all selections on the event will be liable to annulment and stakes will be refunded, with the exception of Live Betting (Betting in Play), and events that we have re-opened during an interruption, such as a weather affected tennis match.
4. Each Client must verify that bet details and the amount staked are correct before confirming a bet. Once confirmed, a bet cannot be changed or cancelled by the Client.
5. When a bet is comprised of several selections and one or more of the events referred to is already underway or has been completed at the time the bet is received in the BET OF AFRICA network, the selection(s) is valued at an odd of 1,00. The remaining selections are valid and will be regarded as such as long as they meet the minimum requirement of selections to make the bet valid.
6. Every bet validated by BET OF AFRICA will be recorded in the general archive and in a second archive for security reasons, named "betting history". The odds valid at the time the bet was registered are the odds on which the win will be calculated. When calculating the winnings, only the content of the receipt inside BET OF AFRICA headquarters archives will apply. In case of receipts containing different data from that stored in the headquarters archives, BET OF AFRICA reserves the right to consider valid the data only contained in its betting history.
7. All withdrawals will be processed to the customer account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder
8. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
9. No credit will be offered by any employee of BET OF AFRICA, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. We reserve the right to void any bet which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform BET OF AFRICA without delay. We will recover such funds by account adjustment.
10. Where there is evidence of match, event or race irregularities, BET OF AFRICA reserves the right to void or suspend payment on the selection under suspicion pending the outcome of an inquest by that sport’s official governing body.
11. We may at any time remove any positive balance resulting from an erroneous operation such as an odd wrongfully displayed on the website , as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds
12. If a match is postponed/rearranged/abandoned or a player retires, all bets will be void, unless the bet has already reached its natural conclusion.
13. Any complaints, complete with the necessary details for an explanation of the complaint, must reach the BET OF AFRICA administration office within 30 days of the completion of the sporting event to which the complaint refers. Any stake exceeding the typical bookmakers offer parameters can be voided at BET OF AFRICA discretion. All bets unclaimed 30 days after completion of the last event on the ticket, will be declared expired.
14. Situations not covered by these rules will from time to time be published and communicated by BET OF AFRICA.
15. The minimum number of selections within an event that can be selected, the maximum stakes allowed per combination and any other limitative element are indicated by the computer.
16. The maximum payout per customer for one or more identical betslips by BET OF AFRICA is 1,000,000 GHC.
17. Any dispute arising from the patronizing of the BET OF AFRICA Platform by a Customer shall be settled first by negotiating between the parties. In the event that the Parties cannot settle the dispute by negotiations, the dispute will be referred to arbitration at the Ghana Arbitration Center in accordance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act of Ghana, 2010, Act 798.
18. A voucher is non-refundable and the staked amount is not included in any winnings. Only the winnings will be paid to your account.
19. We do not guarantee the availability of ‘Cash Out’ offers for any event or betting type at any time, even if it has been offered for the same event or betting type before.
20. We cannot be made liable if Cash Out is not available due to technical issues or any other reasons. We advise customers not to place betslips based on the assumption that the Cash Out will be available at a later point in time for the respective bet.
21. Please note that only MTN, Airtel/Tigo or Vodafone mobile numbers with mobile money payments wallet are accepted for deposits or withdrawals, so any account registered with a number of a different mobile operator from the above or a number without mobile money payments wallet of any mobile operators will be closed by Bet of Africa and all the funds generated by the promotional voucher will be cancelled.